Chief Financial Officer
• Monitor, analyze, and direct the preparation of financial statements, including income statements, balance sheets, tax returns, and governmental agency reports.
• Make or oversee any necessary adjustments for budgeted expenses based on actual expenses
• Ensuring all financial practices are in compliance with legal guidelines and established accounting principles
• Analyzes operations to identify areas in need of reorganization, expanding, downsizing, or elimination.
• Coordinate with the President and other executives to make adjustments and plan based on company’s priorities
• Prepare, post, verify, and record customer payments and transactions related to accounts receivable for clients
• Identify delinquent accounts by reviewing files, and contacts delinquent accountholders to request payment
• Assist Office Manager in reconciling bank accounts each month
• Assist team members by maintaining client records up to date
• Resolve invalid or unauthorized deductions by entering adjusting entries
• Pay vendors by monitoring discount opportunities, scheduling and preparing checks, and resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation.
• Assisting team members with queries about financial/accounting guidelines
• Relay changes of information to appropriate team member
• Other duties as assigned