Janitorial Services Coordinator
Type of Job:
March 4, 2022, 6:00:00 PM
About the job:
We currently are looking for self-motivated, professional leaders to help us grow our national footprint. Our Janitorial Service Coordinator is responsible for organizing all non-standard janitorial projects and company assets nationally. The ideal candidate is a self-starter responsible for the coordination of various aspects of our operations. This position reports directly to the Vice President of Operations. This position is based at our home office in Hendersonville, TN.
PHYSICAL FUNCTIONS REQUIRED: Ability to walk, sit or stand for prolonged periods, bending, stooping, reaching up, and lifting up to 50 pounds.
WORKING KNOWLEDGE: Understanding subcontractors, Asset management, Basic computer skills
LANGUAGE REQUIRMENT: Translation and interpreting (written/oral) – Bilingual necessary (Spanish)
Responsibilities and Duties:
· General support functions that provide an efficient and positive outcome for the office or its employees.
· Assist as needed with completion of or issue resolution for purchase orders.
· Assist Operations Manager with assigned duties
· Assist with answer and route of job relevant incoming calls.
· Billing / Invoicing
· Building and maintaining relationship with vendors, subcontractors and regional managers
· Building inspections in the Nashville area
· Coordinating and scheduling
· Customer calls and concerns, and resolution.
· Keep equipment clean and in good operating condition
· Maintain janitorial supply inventory
· Maintain job folders, corporate communications, and office related documents, and other items as necessary.
· Ordering and managing equipment rental, purchase, and repair
· Project a professional image and maintain good customer and public relations
· Report any equipment breakdowns, unsafe conditions, customer complaints, or any other issues to the site supervisor
· Schedule, work orders, billing, manage calendar. Send email to when each are completed.
· Service Channel - Work Orders for all servicing states - Distribution, billing, change Orders, NTE increases, work with facility managers within districts to resolve any customer issues. Call and schedule repairs for projects and maintenance work. Upload bid information, scheduled project completion dates and overall use of portal for Service Channel.
· Verify and submit weekly check requests for subcontractor payments, reimbursement invoices, and others as needed
· Adhere to company rules, policies, and operating procedures
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
· Strong commitment to high level service and quality standards
· Demonstrated ability to coach, motivate, develop and lead a team
· Ability to plan, organize, direct and delegate
· Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
· Customer service
· Ability to travel if required
· Strong sense of urgency; self-directed
· Excellent Microsoft Office Skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
· Proficient written and verbal communication skills (English & Spanish)
· Must be able to pass a background check.
· Orientation towards teamwork in office environment
This position is eligible for a medical/dental/vision benefits package, 401K & vacation time.
Job Type: Full-time hourly
Pay: $19 per hour
KBM is one of the largest janitorial companies that operates throughout the continental United States and has been a trusted name in the janitorial industry since 1994. At KBM, we recognize that a clean business is a business that stays open and maximizes revenues, which is why we offer our customers a variety of comprehensive services from daily janitorial, disinfecting, and many other services like carpet cleaning and pressure washing. We service a variety of industries including movie theaters, malls, office buildings, restaurants, retail stores, vacation rentals and more.
See Who We Are: https://www.kbm.cleaning/
KBM, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All decisions regarding hiring, pay, and promotion are made without regard to race, color, sex, creed or national origin. It is the company's policy to comply with applicable laws that provide equal opportunity in employment for all persons and to prohibit unlawful discrimination in employment. This position requires that employees follow all health and safety regulations, as well as support and enforce all policies and guidelines established by the company, including but not limited to directives given by the executive management team.